View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 11:11 PM   #711
LuigiD

LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky Fly View Post
I kinda see his point though. The early years and the First Class books don't really have anything to them that would translate into a movie all that well, other than the development of the relationships between the characters.
Amen.
Kaylx, Smallville has taken the Superman mythos and dumbed it down pretty much for high schoolers in my opinion. I am not saying that all who watch it fit under that category, but come on. Who the hell does Flash wearing a red jogging suit? Aquaman? even worse. Look at all those Youtube videos people make as a tribute to Clark and his random crushes. X-men first class..unless I am wrong..they would try to bring all types of teen romance to it. Picture the Iceman and Shadowcat deal from the X-Men trilogy times 10.
I don't know what to expect from the X-men franchise in the future but I can't say I am to excited. I am more interested to see what Marvel will do with the Avengers.

Last edited by LuigiD; 09-18-2009 at 11:16 PM.
LuigiD is offline   Reply With Quote