View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:40 PM   #3099
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
On Batman Inc:

SPOILER: show
I had it pretty much spoiled for me on newsarama.... what is the point of having one story saying "Major Plot Point in Batman Inc. revealed", with a big picture of Robin.... and then having another story entitled "*Spoiler*... but will it stick?", with a big picture of Robin, and then another story on comic book deaths. Can pretty much not open any of the stories and get the idea.

Oh, and then of course I had it spoiled for me in the newspaper on Monday, on pretty much the last page, which had a small blurb.

Annnnnyways.... pretty meh. I'm sure I would have been more torn up if this was still pre-New52 and Dick was still Batman. That scene with him and Damian was screaming for it to still be in the old universe. I like the homage with them doing the Adam West Batman opening.

In any case, I am not a big fan of Morrison's work on Batman. Was good after Bruce "died", and for a few months after he came back. I am not a fan of the whole Leviathan angle. Honestly, if they wanted to kill Robin, I would have given Scott Snyder leave to do it in Death of the Family.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote