Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 11:48 AM   #431
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Gunn View Post
I tried multiplayer and it was quite fun actually, so when you max out your galaxy at war stats, is that forever on your save file? You can use the war assets earned in any subsequent single player run-throughs?
I think so. Which is convenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasney View Post
Ending shizz

SPOILER: show
The theory that's flying about that I want to believe is that everything after the reaper hits you is a hallucination. It makes sense, both endings are the same anyway and once you get the perfect ending, Shepard is seen to breathe in the rubble of London.

I say wanting to believe, but that is only from a creative standpoint. If they royally fucked up that ending purely to get extra DLC bucks with DLC that changes the ending will be utter bullshit and I'll watch it on YouTube rather than pay for their shitty money grab.
I'm going to buy the DLC no matter what. Guessing there will be some DLC regarding:

SPOILER: show
Omega. I mean come on, we don't get to see the Asari Godmother VS. Cerberus?

As for the theory that it's all just a dream, it's a rather specific dream to have. My problem with this, however, is that I assumed he was still on the citadel when his body convulsed at the end. Rubble is rubble, after all. I would be okay with this ending being real minus the stupid Normandy crashing on a distant planet, hope that's just bullshit since it makes no sense at all. I just want my decisions to have mattered for something and I have gotten the feeling that many of my decisions didn't matter at all. Killed Wrex? Pretty sure the other dude would have been there. Killed the Racchni? Don't worry, you didn't kill all of them. Brain-washed the Geth heretics? Oh...well, the Reapers brain-washed them back, and no matter what you did the Quarians are going to start a fucking war while the Reapers destroy the Galaxy...
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote