View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 02:03 AM   #131
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pierre View Post
Nothing means anything in WWE anymore. The way to go for me personally is just to enjoy the PPVs as best I can and watch the awesome roster. I also can’t care about the winners or losers because it just doesn’t fucking matter.

Hurt Business looked strong tonight. Big shit. It won’t mean anything in a month.
To be fair, MVP got pinned earlier although there was the whole lights thing and Shelton lost the 24/7 belt without getting pinned.

Quote:
Corbin retired Angle, won KOTR. Who cares? He’s an entry level feud now.
I think what theyrr doing with Corbin and his "kings ransom" (which is more like a bounty..) but Shorty G being the first to bite didnt excite me.
Who remembers Rollins going over Lesnar twice last year on PPV?

Quote:
Who’s MITB again?
Otis. To be fair as long as Stowman is champion theres not much to do with him.
I'm surprised they haven't turned Tucker on him yet, maybe that's too easy and obvious. Of course, the Fiend would destroy him in 30 seconds if he cashed in so thats probably a dead end. They have 10 months to figure something out.

Quote:
Whatever happened to Rhea?
I think sh had visa issues, but she came back and is now blonde and ina #1 contenders match Wednesday. I doubt she wins though since the storyline has been Dakota Kai and Io for several weeks.

Quote:
Didn’t Owens go over Rollins at Mania? That earned him nothing.
KO is being wasted but it seemed like they hinted at something tonight.
Quote:

The point I’m trying to make is, no matter what happens with the current generation of talent on the 5 hours of television a week, nothing matters. Because when the WWE actually gets focused and wants to draw money, it gets focused on the stars of the 1990s and 2000s rather than investing in current talent.
Its a tough watch these days
Blame coronavirus, I think theyre probably doing as best they can given circumstances
Droford is offline   Reply With Quote