View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 10:21 AM   #2546
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
With the network, I'd definitely take advantage of Superstars and Main Event, too. Let them actually have storylines focused on lower card guys kinda like NXT was before it became developmental. I'm not sure how any of this would translate to be useful in EWR though.
Before I started my game I considered keeping Main Event on Tuesdays and putting Superstars on Friday or something. The idea would be that they'd be officially the new Heat and Velocity (the B-shows, one for Raw and one for SmackDown) and it'd allow me to utilize the undercard. But that's just going to be so much booking. Even if those two shows and NXT are only 6 segments long, I'd still be booking 5 shows a week. Just way too much for my tastes.

I do think there's a chance that my lower card guys will wind up losing morale due to never being booked. I'll probably cheat and just convert them from wrestlers to managers. EWR is not designed for a brand split so it's very easy for people to drop in morale due to a perceived lack of use. But if they're managers they don't give a shit. In my "world" Main Event and Superstars are still around as the B-shows, I just don't book them.

I already had to do that with guys like Bryan (who I'm treating as injured). Otherwise he'd be a main eventer never getting booked and he'd threaten to quit sooner rather than later.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote