View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 11:49 AM   #2670
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
Yikes; putting a belt on Deuce and Domino?

Although I made Test a 5-time World Champion so who am I to talk?
Everyone has their "boys" where you mark for them irrationally. My first was Big Vito in 2000 era WCW. But then, when I was in my senior year of high school I was working on our production of Grease and then all of a sudden a couple of greasers show up on SmackDown, couldn't help but like them.

Their gimmick required them to basically just be brawlers so when I did my re-draft, I made ECW very brawler heavy so figured that worked.

That said...even in that role, yeah, Deuce was horrendous. London and Kendrick mentioned how much they hated working with him in a shoot. The guy would never bump for them or really sell anything.

Domino at least had a personality and is genuinely hilarious. His story a decade or so ago on Colt Cabana's podcast about his trip to Nigeria with Luke Gallows is probably the funniest wrestling story I've heard.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote