View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 11:54 PM   #2711
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Have a relatively quick turnaround to my first PPV, Revolution, 4 weeks of Dynamite to book. Might try to sketch out a card while I watch Dynamite tomorrow. Might be easiest to stick largely with where they're going in real life for now, but by the time of the next PPV, Double or Nothing in May rolls around, my ideas will be fully implemented

Sent a solid chunk of my undercard roster down to Dark developmental to build their skills. The Acclaimed, Top Flight, Griff Garrison, and Lee Johnson among the talents that were "sent down" even though I'm imagining they're still working Dark matches on YouTube. Left enough guys to get me through the 4 or so matches I'd need to fill out my portion of Dark with the rest of the spots probably being hype packages for my main show. Most Dynamites should have 5-6 matches so I'll be well stocked for that.

Also signed a bunch of other non-contracted real life AEW Dark regulars into very cheap development deals. It's possible they won't all develop into usable main roster but you never know where you'll find diamonds in the rough.

Men's Signees: Aaron Solow, Baron Black, Bear County (Bear Boulder and Bear Bronson), Danny Limelight, Fuego Del Sol, KC Navarro, Mike Verna, Nick Comoroto, TNT (Terrence and Terrell Hughes...aka D-Von Dudley's sons)

Women's Signees: Alex Gracia, Dani Jordyn, Lindsay Snow, Red Velvet, Tesha Price
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote