View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 07:53 PM   #39358
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
A Droford guarantee!?! HE'S NEVER MISSED ONE OF THOSE YET! TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!
I was listening to Busted Open at work this morning and they're asking for what the outcome of the Rumble will be. Seems way too obvious it'll be a SD guy since Roman can't win in Philly but he has to be #1 contender vs Brock so he wins a #1 contender chamber match created to fill the void by Miz demanding to be traded so he doesn't face Brock. Miz and Bryans history would make it hard for me to think Mix would just get his wish to be traded back to SD so there's gotta be something to happen for him to get the shot. In lieu of him wrestling Bobby Roode at Fast lane I can only see it being Miz vs Bryan for the title shot. Which he loses since history of Rumble winners putting their shot on the line isn't good

Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Then what happens?
I'd say Daniel Bryan wins so he gets another title match at WM. Bryan vs Styles would probably break the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vic View Post
What would you like to bet?
I don't see any other logical choice for a winner that isn't blatantly obvious. Miz winning would be shocking I think because it would seem to set up Brock vs Miz but that match can't happen so you still get Roman vs Brock.
Droford is offline   Reply With Quote