Thread: NXT TV Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 09:36 PM   #37
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
Sweet entrance... idk about Scarlett mouthing along with the lyrics but otherwise cool...

Apart from killing the poor jobber by dropping him on his head like that I dont get the appeal.

Didn't like the entrance, he looks weird with the overdone facials and wtf is up with the hugging finisher... Ol mate tapping out before he even touched him probably didn't help to be fair.

I dunno, didn't see anything that would make me tune back in. And my god that commentary is terrible.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote