View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 10:50 PM   #319
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
I'm not saying there isn't any merit to this. But it's literally one lens.

The attitude of "he was accused therefore he did it" is fucked.

He isn't even getting charged anymore because they can't prove anything and y'all are gonna act like he deserves it. I don't like Enzo, but with what we know from the case, nobody can fairly say he deserves to be considered a rapist by anyone.
How is that any different than automatically believing the woman is lying either every time incidents like this pop up.

Based on the various sites I visit daily, a ton more have stuck with the woman being a liar the whole time and used today to pounce on their claims even though the case was only dismissed. A big chunk believing he's still a dumbass for not telling the WWE, a smaller chunk realizing he's still neither guilty nor innocent (same for the accuser), and barely anyone claiming he is still a rapist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
How do they have even a count on "rapes that don't get reported"? If they aren't reported then how do they know about them? SO CONFUSING.
Estimates and probably police data which is why the range can vary a lot. Last I read, its something like 1 out of every 3 cases are ever reported in the US as a best case and then the number keeps dwindling percentage wise the close you get to a possible conviction due to various reasons and circumstances.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote