View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 10:25 PM   #24
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
Still thinking Joe V Brock II would be waaay more interesting than trying still force reigns some more.

Why can't Roman just go for the IC?
I think Joe's got a really good shot at winning the Universal Title at the PPV. Even if it's just to drop it back to Brock and be the Balor opponent. Something about the way Heyman has helped set it up makes me think he's going to be pushing for the shock Joe win -- even if the idea is just to give Brock something interesting to do, as opposed to the year-long title reign.

But if the match delivers and people are buzzing about it, I don't see why it is too far out of the question for Vince to be like "Well, he's stepped up and that was pretty good -- let's make it a Mania program."

Reigns isn't going to be abandoned. They have decided he is their new top star and he is being paid like their top star. I don't know how true it is, but I heard he was signed to like a 10-year contract. He's not going mid-card unless he wants a break, and that will probably be in the quieter parts of the year. Creatively, I get what you're saying, but I think he's in the RAW title picture come Mania; I'm just not sure it's going to be Brock/Reigns.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote