View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 08:31 PM   #12
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruien View Post
Ya, the toad on the first planet was balls hard. Had to wait until I had the stim packs before I was able to take him down.
ok cool i am v glad and relieved to hear it was not just me then because i had a real horrible self-reflection moment during my many deaths there where the computer was even telling me on load screens "hmm buddy you know... you can turn down the difficulty if you want...just sayin.......or maybe git gud" because in my head the computer is a mean teen gamer and i was like "am i getting... bad at video games? is my reaction time slowing down? will i ever be able to cruise through hard mode ever again? is this what it is to face my own mortality and shrinking life span as the forces of time erode my fine motor skills and i am left an immobile drooling mess in a home somewhere, forgotten by the world and my own family as i wait for the sweet embrace of death?"

it was a real little crisis for a hot minute there
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote