View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 03:24 AM   #16
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Yeah that's the conclusion I came to after my initial reaction. Had to have been accidental.
Vince would probably give Rollins the stink eye for life if he found out this whole situation could have been completely avoided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
She’s 33, fertility starts to drop off a cliff from the mid-30s so I can see why she’s going for it. She could come back in 2 years still at an age where she can go. All of the aesthetic issues Jim points at (jokingly or otherwise) are minimised by Becky’s attire so it’s not like she comes back looking wildly different. She’s also at a point where she has a lot of cache; she’s leaving at almost the peak of her powers. Do it in 2 years and she likely wouldn’t be as valuable due to booking/creative/momentum.
Could see that being the likely reason for why now.

She's extremely lucky to have had her career last as long as it has, especially in a prominent role, since more often than not female wrestlers usually retired in their mid-to-late 20s. Meltzer had a pretty good point in this week's Newsletter of how you can make a strong case of her being WWE's greatest ever female star due to her reaching legit super stardom and the money she was making for the company. Especially for someone who wasn't a hand-picked star nor seen as potential mega star material by Vince and co until it actually happened.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote