View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 08:43 PM   #75
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I want NXT to feature main roster talent sporadically. Alpha Academy vs. The Creed Brothers could be amazing. Put Jason Jordan in the corner of The Creed Brothers for some tension. Or have him turn on Gable & Otis for an actual feud there.

But main roster-wise, while I think Gable & Otis are amazing as a team, I’d like to see Gable take on a bit of a singles role with Otis as his heavy. Maybe on Raw and let Gable win the US Title and be a proud and arrogant US hero.

Damian Priest can either move up or move over to SmackDown.

Cesaro is...mmm. I think you could present him as a top star and his ring skills can carry it. Not THE top star, but he’s kind of like a Chris Benoit that way (awfulness aside). He’s always got value as a tag team performer. He’s like a better Billy Gunn that way. I want to see him vs. WALTER real bad. Put that on Raw? I think that’s a reason to watch the show, which is hard to say these days.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote