View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 09:09 PM   #264
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrilchuk View Post
All companies make mistakes, even at their height. Especially new ones.
I don’t disagree, but I think there is a difference in making avoidable mistakes and unavoidable mistakes — or at least minor ones. And I’m not saying Bobby Fish is a huge mistake or anything. It just adds up when a bunch of cast-offs who are either past it, haven’t been anything, or don’t really have the potential to be anything come in and add to the glut of things.

I’m actually all for AEW signing a bunch of people. They’ve got the money to justify it. But my issue is with the natural selection process. I’d rather have Bobby Fish than Jack Evans. But you’ve now got Bobby Fish and Jack Evans. And there are only so many guys you can emphasise before you start taking emphasis away from shit that should really matter.

And it all adds up as an impression in people’s heads. There’s a reason people are saying “Not another guy.” It’s becoming a pattern of making a deal out of things that make them happy to take anything. It’s reasonable, but it doesn’t even have to be for people to go “Eh. That underwhelms me.”
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote