View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 02:50 PM   #6379
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Yeah, it’s been a huge myth busted. He’s looked too giddy to be there, and he’s surprisingly small, or framed to be small in this environment. And the matches have reportedly been pretty bad.

The New Japan team are brilliant at covering that shit up. And it should also be noted they are also niche as fuck, even in Japan.
I feel like, if this were WWE, they would have made his arrival matter. Like, tell us who he is and why he is important. Have contracted talent who are fans and who have wrestled him put him over. And maybe put him against someone who isn't Jon "I could be a big star in a mainstream wrestling environment, but I'd rather take a light tube up my ass in some barn" Moxley. But that would just "insult the fans intelligence." You know, fans who think Suzuki is a bigger star than the Rock (and that ridiculous, even as a Suzuki fan).
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote