View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 07:33 PM   #31
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Idiots, liars and the mentally fried can be raped too. Just keep that in mind when you go after a woman's credibility based on poorly written social media posts personal life choices. It seems like Enzo was in Phoenix when she alleges, DNA has been recovered (which seems the oddest thing of all about it, to be honest) and the alleged accomplices seem to support that something happened, even if it's not what this woman is claiming.

There's smoke to this. Doesn't necessarily mean there's fire, but the WWE have done the right thing pending investigation. I'm sure her admission to the mental hospital will be checked on. 20 days, 26 days, 45 days -- they'd be a record to see if something happened to her and what she was telling case workers. Even that wouldn't dismiss her claims, but it could go a long way to supporting them.

Anyway, talking about this stuff makes me sick. I'm out of this thread, as I don't want to lose respect for anyone who calls her a "lying whore" because she posts pictures of her ass on Instagram or whatever comes next. If Enzo did it, I hope he gets ousted and faces the appropriate repercussions. If he didn't, I hope that comes to light too. They say you can't prove innocence, but certain things are incompatible with guilt.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote