View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 02:09 AM   #82
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I have been hot and cold on the 4 way Main event build but I found myself amazingly hyped for it during tonights main event. Feels like the 4 of them will put on a banger and while my brain knows MJF is winning my heart could be convinced JB or Darby get a win and it would be a good thing. I will buy the PPV for this match.

The BCC Elite stuff would be 100 x better for me if they didnt use the screwdriver at all... use a bottle, use a crowbar, use almost any of the old wrestling tropes and use it well rather than a screwdriver where it feels like theres no way to elevate the confrontation now that I want to see.

I am hyped for Mox vs. Omega, if they dont go full reatard stabbing each other it should be awesome!

Christian vs. Wardlow has great potential. Make Christian champ please.

Felt like a solid show.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote