Thread: dynamite
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2023, 11:26 PM   #72
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Fun show. Im going to take the day off and order the PPV I think, falls on a Monday here.

Anarchy in the arena should be good, the setup for it last night was great and I'm stoked to see Hangman back.

Not interested in anything Jarrett, I just don't want him on my TV and even Jay Lethals a bit much for me so FTR have to work hard to keep me interested in that. Hopefully they let Hayter and Storm go without too many shenanigans as that should be very good.

All in on OC, assuming HOB will make the card and they always deliver. Despite not being a big Christian guy I want to see him as TNT Champ.

World title match will deliver I'm confident despite the build not being A plus. I cant see a title change but there is a part of me that thinks a title change could really cement a new chapter feel for AEW, get the belt on Darby and let him be a madman and defend it almost weekly. But they wont, there too invested in the MJF "Free Agent" storyline sadly.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote