View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 10:20 AM   #56
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
She always seemed like the most evil/selfish of all the siblings to me... Others are also evil but seem to have more "feelings" sometimes and don't seem as sociopathic...
Her and Kendall are the most actively self destructive in terms of their business dealings when they should know better given the coaching they have had, but that’s probably because nobody respects Roman enough to take him seriously due to his caustic personality.
Shiv definitely cares more about the status quo than her brothers, Kendall is out there trying to build things up only to flip the script on a whim every single time he gets close to it.
Part of me rates Roman as secretly “most like his dad” as a businessman due to his willingness to embrace any outcome that favours their position but Shiv definitely wants to be seen that way the most.

All three are seriously fucked up in terms of creating their own obstacles. I think that’s why I like Tom and Greg so much. They are dilettantes in the Amorality game compared to the Roys.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote