View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 05:07 PM   #73
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
As an engaged viewer who was having fun with different ideas for outcomes, I wanted Kendall to transform into a monster like his dad (but worse) and take over. I also knew any such prediction likely wouldn't come to fruition.

Regardless, the outcome was way better than any cute bullshit idea I had about Kendall. Wouldn't have been right for it to go any other way than what they did and I am happy they remained disciplined about sticking to the clear and present trajectory we were always on.

Also, I had a feeling when Tom worked during Logan's funeral (hearkening back to Kendall NOT working during Logan's Bday in the first ep) combined with Shiv selling Mattsen on a puppet CEO that he'd made the case for himself.

This show is def an all-timer for me.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote