View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 07:30 PM   #11443
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Vampire Circus (1972) - 3.5/5

Watch on Prime. I had just watched the movie above and it was like 1am and I needed more. The movie is about an hour and twenty so I gave it a go. I love Hammer Films and I have always avoided this one because the title is so stupid and conjured up ridiculous themes and ideas in my head, well for some reason last night I was like "alright" and clicked play.

The story is set in a 19th Century Serbian Village. The Count of the Village has been abducting all of the young girls for months and everyone it too afraid to do anything about it until one man see's his missing wife abducting a little girl and taking her into the Count's Castle. He runs for them but they are behind closed doors before he can get there. This starts a town frenzy with the whole town losing their shit with this dude and going to get their women and little girls back. And yeah, he's totally fucking all of them. There is a pretty uncomfortably long moment you think the vampire is about to put his dick into a young girls mouth but instead he kills her, and then goes to fuck this one dudes wife. And she's hot and 70's hot with the supple boobs and everything. The movie is very sexual and erotic and I was quite surprised by it. The town folk are able to kill the Vampire (so they think) but they are unable to save anyone and the man's wife is pulled from the castle only to run back into the flames to die with her vampire lover (or so we think) and forsake her husband. The Vampire's last words before a stake is in his heart are "I WILL KILL ALL OF YOUR CHILDREN FOR THIS".

15 years later. The town is a shit hole, nobody wants to go there because they think there is some disease, but that's just the vampirisim that took place 15 years ago. Nobody is allowed in or out. But somehow a freak show circus comes into town, and they are fucking awesome. A panther than can change into a handsome Spanish guy, a charismatic dwarf, a strong man and of course a temptress and others. Basically the Count has hibernated until this point to extract his revenge through this Circus, and tries to kill the children of everyone involved with his death 15 years ago. It's a solid horror classic and I'd recommend and say you'd be just as surprised as me.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote