View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 06:08 PM   #4157
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Fall Out New Vegas is possibly my favourite game of all time. I spent a good 250 hours playing out scenarios with that thing. Fucking brilliant. The glitches are numerous, so patch that shit up.

I just completed Battlefield 3 after buying it years ago just before my PS3 died. I only ever played online but the campaign was frantic and hard as hell. I might have to dig out COD Modern Warfare 3 and try that campaign.

I still have Assassins Creed and Assassins Creed Revelations to play plus a whole bunch of games my buddy gave me before he left town.

Deus Ex Human Revolution is one of them but I tried it and the hacking in it is an awful pain in the arse. I did like the difficulty level when doing combat missions though, that was cool.
They did patch a lot of the most major issues after FNV released (i.e. Doc Mitchell's head rotating around like a Mickey Mouse watch, etc.), but if you're hoping for a new round of patches on a game that's not only last-gen but also nearly a decade old since the vanilla release and nearly 8 years old since the Ultimate Edition (think GotY - it included all the DLC, including Gun Runners' Arsenal) released, then yeah, no, unfortunately that's never happening. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote