View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 06:23 AM   #4223
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
This brings me to the following: I am finally playing Path of Exile. I had tried it before, but the camera felt too zoomed into me and was annoying back in the day and I just didn't like the feel of it.

Apparently a lot has changed. Camera is still a little close but much better than it was and the graphics engine has been completely overhauled. The game is waaaay better looking and performs way better than I remember.

And jesus I have never seen so much content in a game like this. It's beyond overwhelming.

Very very glad I decided to cave in and give it another chance. Diablo itch scratched.
I still can't. In a problem similar problem with ESO and Neverwinter, all of the goddamn text is too small with no way to adjust it. My TV is across the living room. I'm not sitting right up on a monitor like a PC gamer. This is a basic menu thing missing that devs are taking for granted.

I cycled back to State of Decay 2 in time for their big update. Digging the new map, and to a point, the heavy weapons (seemed to be rolling powerhouse all the time on characters when it was pretty worthless, now that it is essential for better use of the heavies, I only got ONE person to roll it). They're more useful if you have help, though. And I mean actual person co-op help, since they have a huge stamina drain, and it's easy to get overwhelmed if you're solo and trying to use a hogsplitter.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote