View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 07:09 PM   #4236
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Playing the Trials of Mana demo while waiting for FF7. So much better than the Secret of Mana remake from last year. They really stepped their game up with this one. I'm honestly just super hyped to finally get a western release of Seiken Densetsu 3 in general as it was one of the top 5 games on SNES for me, even with the shitty fan translations I had to work with to emulate it 2 decades ago.

Demo is actually extremely large, allowing for the full selection of your 3 person party from the 6 available characters and as such has all their origin stories included. I picked my party and have been playing for hours and just picked up the second character of the 3 Ill have. Im in the 3rd town technically, but currently doing the origin story for the second character as it gives you the option to play through theirs as well as your mains.

Best part is that all progress will transition into the full game, so won't have to play through hours of content again in a couple weeks. Highly recommend giving it a shot if you like old school RPGs, particularly ones with an action based combat system.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote