View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 08:34 PM   #14813
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Post-Dirtsheetmania news:

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4W
WWE officials just contacted us to say that the NXT specials are going to remain quarterly and they are changing the wording in the press release that stated the specials were going to be monthly.
WWE made the mistake during the recent announcement for upcoming shows on the WWE Network.

Quote:
Despite the big WrestleMania and successful network growth, Wall Street was not impressed as WWE stock has dropped $2.66 per share to $13.86 as of press time.
According to a Forbes report, it was around 14% drop but they don't blame the Mania event itself for the drop. http://www.forbes.com/sites/briansol...estlemania-31/

Quote:
On the latest episode of Talk Is Jericho, Chris Jericho clarified some recent comments he made to IGN about Roman Reigns haters.

"I was a little bit misquoted in that when I said, 'If the fans don't like Roman Reigns getting a push, they should shut the hell up.'

What I said was, I like Roman Reigns, if the fans don't appreciate Roman Reigns or don't like him, shut the hell up in complaining to me because you'll never sway my opinion.

"Everyone has an opinion, everyone is allowed to have an opinion and my opinion is I like Roman Reigns. I always have, I always will and if you don't like it, I don't care. This is my opinion, I'm not going to stand by anything else but my opinion, but it came across as me saying that fans don't deserve the right to have an opinion. That's not what I meant, that's not what I said, that's not what this country is based on, that's not what WWE is based on. I'm a Roman Reigns fan, if no one else is, I don't care. I'm cheering for him and that's beauty of the company, if you don't want to cheer for him, don't cheer for him. If you want to cheer for Funaki or Daniel Bryan or Fandango, go nuts do your thing man, but I'm just saying I like Roman Reigns."
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The 3/30 post-Wrestlemania edition of Raw did a massive 5,364,000 for last night’s raw, up over a million viewers from last week’s 4,188,000. Obviously that is a great number and the show deserved it, it was that good.

Raw opened with 5,227,000 viewers in hour one, did 5,597,000 in hour two and 5,267,000 in hour three. It is the largest number WWE has done since the first three hour Raw on July 23, 2012.
July 23, 2012 was the RAW 1000th episode.

Quote:
WWE booked Michael Cole to take a Brock Lesnar F5 this week on Raw. Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio says that it was then announced later in Raw that Cole had suffered a “cervical fracture” and “damaged vertebrae” in the attack. This is of course the same injury that ultimately caused Perro Aguayo Jr to die in the ring at a AAA show in Mexico on March 20th.
Very likely was deliberate since several WWE officials gave condolences to Rey and Aguayo's family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4W
"Regarding Raw, I haven't seen the show on TV tonight but I was there live, and the last hour was nothing like what you saw on television. I saw the end of the main event and they turned the crowd audio down to a ridiculous degree. Tonight on Observer Radio Dave and I will talk the entire show in full detail from both a live and TV perspective."
Other fan reports have stated the crowd mics were turned down during the whole show and not just since the Divas match.

Enzo Amore, Scott Dawson, Dash Wilder, Buddy Murphy, Solomon Crowe and NXT referee Drake were the soldiers for Triple H's Robo-King H Mania entrance.

Some other sheet news include:
  • New WWE game was announced to be in development for mobile devices and will act as a complement to the WWE 2K series. Being developed by n-Space and Visual Concepts.
  • Besides the usual Hall of Fame ring, WWE gave away custom side plates for this year's WWE Hall of Fame class: http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_la...2494928861.jpg
  • May or May not just be an April Fools gag but the Observer teased the WWE is considering another free month for the Network starting next month.
  • In a "WWE Did You Know" type fact, last year was the first time Kofi went by a whole year without winning at least one belt since his debut (2008).
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote