View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 04:19 PM   #12
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I am hoping WWE let's some good stuff happen tonight. I still have great feels for the first Brock/Roman match, one of my favorite WM main event's ever. I loved it, so intense and hard hitting. If they can approach that level again then I will be satisfied. I also am hanging on the edge about what will happen with Braun and KO and how that will affect the final moments of the Universal Championship match. I'm expecting some serious WWE drama twists and turns on this one, fingers crossed. Hoping WWE lets Joe/AJ shine as only they can. Show us why they are considered legends in their time and blow away what we saw on NXT, of course with the WWE salt 'n pepper. Potential for a very exciting Bryan/Miz is there as well as Seth/Ziggler. Looking forward to the moment where Ronda makes Bliss tap out after a few rag doll moments. Not looking forward to Alexa getting the heat by some nefarious means though, I want a squash. Everything else to me is filler. Except for some reason I'm actually looking forward to the Kickoff matches, could get some surprises there, especially looking to the Cruiser Title bout.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote