View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 09:39 AM   #991
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Every episode other than the first half of the last one has been enjoyable to me. And even still, I popped huge for blowing up the sarlacc and the blowing up the Nikto gang. But the episode only became truly cool once Kristaantan got involved.

With Star Wars, I generally just enjoy being in the world. It's not an ACTIVE decision, but I just don't watch it with the same energy as I do the Sopranos or something. It's more of a shared experience with my friends and us being like "OH SHIT THAT WAS DOPE."

Someone was complaining how they wished Fennec and Boba were more like Han and Leia in that the latter couple were always at each other's throats. Frankly, that shit is tired and tropey. And rewatch Han and Leia, and it's this weird, creepy, sometimes rapey relationship with often-times horrendous dialogue that falls flat.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote