View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 04:23 AM   #4015
Purgatory
You're Welcome.

Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I've never bought a shark card myself. As far as glitching goes, I've only done a DNS modded lobby once with just one of my friends. Ranked up 40 times in that 20 minutes. Mostly just by pissing the cops off and then hiding in the subways. Each time we lost the cops, we gained like 8 ranks.

Moneywise, I ran over a pedestrian and picked up almost 2 million dollars during that session. Then I reset my DNS back to normal and cleared the cache and things were normal for about 3 weeks. I then unknowingly spawned in a modded lobby after a race and someone gave me 14 billion, then someone else gave me another 20 million.

Rockstar then redid everything, removed modded monies, ranks, etc. All but $50,000 was taken from me and they dropped my rank to 74, which was about 20 higher than what I had before the modding, etc.

Now, I'm sitting at 77 or 78 with a little over $100,000 in the bank. I sold my Roosevelt (that mafia car thing) and bought a slew of weaponry and the Paleto Bay house. It's actually a little more enjoyable to play now.
Purgatory is offline   Reply With Quote