View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 04:39 AM   #4017
Purgatory
You're Welcome.

Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Oh, something hilarious from a fairly recent session. I was in a private session with my son (12) and some kid he knew (about 9 years old or so). He was bragging how his parents had just gotten him two Shark Cards just so he could buy a million dollar car, or something. My son immediately started whining to me about how his parents buy him EVERYTHING and why can't he get cards like that, etc. I said it was because he wasnt a SPOILED FUCKING BRAT like the other kid apparently was. IMMEDIATELY, the other kid flips out then I can hear, what I believe was either his mother or some other relative, yelling at him for yelling then at me for what I had said.

Was probably one of the funniest things that's ever happened to me on GTA Online thus far.
Purgatory is offline   Reply With Quote