View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 03:10 PM   #7783
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Force Majeure - Interesting movie about a seemingly perfect family that is torn apart after the dad bails on his family during a "controlled avalanche" during their ski trip. Cinematography was really good. 8/10

Whiplash - I put off watching this for some reason, but I really liked it. JK Simmons is the coolest, I liked seeing him go back to OZ roots playing a real shithead. It felt refreshing that a movie focused on what it takes to be the best wasn't played off as inspirational, it shows the shit and sacrifices of achievement and becoming the best in the world at something. 9/10

Into the Woods - Two long goddamn hours of people singing in the forest. There were a lot of homosexuals in the audience and they seemed to really like it, I would give it a 5/10.
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote