View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 08:02 AM   #140
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Yeah, I've been watching OSW Reviews commentaries of the early wrestlmanias and the tag teams definitely stood out during that era.

There was also a really great angle during a feud between Greg Valentine and Ronny Garvin where Garvin lost a career match to Valentine. But instead of going away, Garvin got a job as special guest ring announcer for valentine's match and just ran valentine down, calling him fat and stuff lol. Valentine gets him fired so next week he's a guest interviewer and does the same thing. Week after that, guest commentator. Garvin was wrestling at the next ppv again so I assume Valentine relented on the career ending match wager so he'd stop getting embarrassed by Garvin. It was fucking brilliant.

Rubbish Ronnie Garbage lmfao

I've listened to OSW for years. It's honestly the fucking best.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote