View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 10:54 AM   #997
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
I think Braun will cash in tonight possibly

ALSO remember Brock has been booked for the "RAW after SummerSlam" for a while. Tonight is Brock's real 'swan song' until he decides to one day return again.
thank god. he and Heyman have been so stale.

Reigns has had some shitty runs for sure. hopefully the writers figure it out and this reign lasts more then a few months. If not and Braun cashes tonight, then i think they've thrown in the towel with him as a long reigning champion for now
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote