View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 05:52 PM   #24211
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari View Post
Yes I am a fan of Lucha Underground, a critically acclaimed TV show, that your hero has referred to as the worst thing to ever happen to the business or words to that affect, in it's infancy which I firmly believe will go on to do better and bigger things if they can score the right kind of deal with regards to how the product is broadcast.

If you're going around telling me that someone is a creative genius without being able to point out any actual sign of genius (did he create the Hell in a Cell or is that just his word cause, you know, people in the wrestling business are notoriously honest? I also could have sworn I remember HBK saying he had seen a cage match with a ceiling and he proposed that idea to Vince)
You're jumping into Cynick territory here. Be careful.

You completely missed the Lucha Underground point. Slow clap. The point is that just because a guy isn't writing for WWE RIGHT NOW (!) doesn't mean he hasn't forgotten more about professional wrestling than you've ever known.

Go back and watch Smokey Mountain Wrestling. It's seriously about as good as NXT -- if you can pull your head out of your ass and watch it with a time context in mind. You should also try listening to Cornette some time -- it might open you up about some things.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote