View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 12:39 AM   #297
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Red Sox actually have a real good prospect whos open to be dealt, Schopick, Triple A catcher. He will probably be good enough for the majors real soon but there is no place on the roster for him. So I would have no problem with him getting dealt - especially if they can somehow get Schedmit with him. I don't see that happening though. I would pretty pissed if they traded Hanley Ramirez - I have been hearing about this guy for a while. He is the Red Sox top prospect right now with Youkilis on the MLB roster fulltime. I've been hearing that Hanley has been playing some outfield - that might become important with Damon being a free agent after this season, also it makes sense because Hanleys 1st position (SS) is locked up for atleast the next 4 years with Renteria. I would hate to see Damon go but it will be tough to keep him due to Boras being his agent plus the fact that Damon has said he wants to return only if the group of the guys they got now stay together. Damon wants guys like Bellhorn and Millar around but who knows if thats going to happen with the way they have been performing.

I know that was pretty random but all this talk about prospects woooop