View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 04:46 AM   #1268
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Going through Dragonborn DLC and Dawnguard for Skyrim on the PC.

Have they made anything yet to connect a Xbox harddrive to those new slim ones yet? Some sort of port thing?
I just got around to playing Skyrim. I don't know how I managed to avoid that all this time.

I read the "synopsis" of Hearthfire, and was all like "I'm a badass warrior sent to save the world, why the fuck would I want to adopt kids?" I promptly run into a little girl who's all like "Hey, you got a dollar? I'm hungry and want to buy food. My parents are dead and my asshole aunt & uncle threw me out on the street, but that's okay though.*"

So, suddenly, I'm all "OH MY GOD, KID! YOU'RE COMING TO LIVE WITH ME!!!" and used hard-earned bandit slaying blood money to build a child's room in my house. This, in the middle of ending up in the middle of a quest like Ye Olde Hangover and watching a fierce battle between natural, long-standing, mortal enemies in my horse and a dragon.

Again, how have I avoided playing this???

*possibly paraphrasing
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote