View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 10:36 PM   #228
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by The Art of British butt kicking :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
As of this afternoon, Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton is set to go on last at SummerSlam. That could change, but it's not expected to change.
Quote:
After Sami Zayn and Neville vs. The Dudley Boyz was added to the SummerSlam kickoff show on Friday afternoon, another match was later set featuring SmackDown’s tag division.

American Alpha, The Hype Bros, and The Usos will team to take on Breezango, The Ascension, and The Vaudevillains ...

The updated card for SummerSlam is:
  • Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton
  • Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE Universal Championship
  • WWE Champion Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler in a championship match
  • John Cena vs. AJ Styles
  • WWE Women's Champion Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte in a championship match
  • United States Champion Rusev vs. Roman Reigns in a championship match
  • Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs. Apollo Crews in a championship match
  • WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day (Xavier Woods & Kofi Kingston) vs. The Club (Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows) in a championship match
  • Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Chris Jericho & Kevin Owens
  • Cesaro vs. Sheamus in the first match of a best-of-seven series
  • Becky Lynch, Naomi, & Carmella vs. Natalya & Alexa Bliss
  • Sami Zayn & Neville vs. The Dudley Boyz on the SummerSlam kickoff show
  • American Alpha, The Hype Bros, & The Usos vs. Breezango, The Ascension, & The Vaudevillains
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
TMZ is reporting that the reason that Eva Marie was suspended for a failed WWE Wellness Test was due to the drug Adderall.

Eva stated that she has a perscription for the drug but didn't get the proper paperwork to WWE, leading to her suspension.
Quote:
New Japan World is airing both tonight's CMLL show and tonight's ROH show live, but only if you are listed as subscribing from Japan. It's blocked in the rest of the world. It's good because the CMLL talent always works harder knowing the bigwigs in Japan and Japanese fans are watching.
Quote:
Both UFC and WWE should be in the hunt for Helen Maroulis. This is only one in history first time American woman gold medalist in the sport, and she's got the right size and look for either professions and is clearly a superior athlete. The women's strawweight division in UFC does not have a ton of depth, although the top two are very good fighters. She'd be a publicity gold mine for WWE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The 8/18 edition of Impact Wrestling did 355,000 viewers, up from last week's 315,000 viewers.
Quote:
During a recent interview with SoleCollector.com, Enzo explained why he doesn’t wear wrestling boots.

It’s actually a funny story. I used to wear wrestling boots when I first got signed to the WWE. It was mandatory that each and every single superstar under contract buy and wear boots, or wear amateur wrestling shoes, which are thin cut. It wasn’t a stipulation in our contract or anything, but when you showed up to wrestling school, the head coach would say “Hey do you got your wrestling boots?” So I had to go out and buy wrestling boots, which I had never worn before in my life. I did not feel comfortable in them.

What ended up happening was I had a freak incident where I broke my leg in training in the performance center while wearing wrestling boots. It wasn’t so much “Oh, he was wearing wrestling boots,” but in my mind I was like “It’s the wrestling boot.”

If you ever looked at the spectrum of people in the company wearing sneakers for a long period of time, it’s only John Cena. When I broke my leg I came to our head coach with a doctor’s note that said “Enzo needs to be wearing sneakers when he wrestles because he broke his leg and that’s what he feels comfortable in.” Breaking my leg was the be-all, end-all of wrestling boots [for me], and I turned it into an opportunity to capitalize on a market that I am infatuated with. When I came back, the first pair of shoes I wore when I got in the ring was the Ferrari 14 Jordans.
Quote:
Lucha Undeground put a ton of its matches from this past season on YouTube. The most watched, by far, with 706,000 viewers as of the weekend was the Mil Muertes vs. Ivelisse match. However, no other intergender match or straight women’s match did anything special at all. The Aztec Warfare match only did 41,000 and Gift of the Gods seven way did 60,000. The Rey Mysterio Jr. & Prince Puma & Dragon Azteca Jr. vs. Johnny Mundo & Jack Evans & PJ Jack match did 33,000 viewers. The matches that topped 100,000 viewers were Puma & Pentagon Jr. vs. Disciples of Death (215,000), Puma vs. Pentagon Jr. (195,000), Fenix vs. King Cuerno ladder match (143,000), Matanza Cueto vs. Mil Muertes battle of monsters (137,000) and Puma vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. (137,000).
Quote:
Lilian Garcia did an interview on the Tomorrow show with Kevin Undergaro and said that her father feels super guilty about her leaving WWE. She said she wants to enjoy every second she has left with him and doesn’t want to be on the road. She said she misses not being there and wished she could have had a chance to say goodbye but things were happening quick. She said she was told the door is always open. She said if they were to call her to come back and do something special she would do it
Quote:
There will be a live action commercial debuting during SummerSlam for KFC, featuring Miz and Ziggler as well as their new Col. Sanders character. The commercial was taped on 8/16 in Austin, TX at the night of the Smackdown tapings where Ziggler was dressed up as Col. Sanders and they did a match with Miz dressed up as a chicken. KFC will also use it outside of wrestling. The commercial, which debuts on the PPV is a joint project of Yum Brands and WWE. It will also run on WWE Network broadcasts going forward. Also at SummerSlam, Cricket a co-sponsor of the show along with Yum Brands, will have inside and outside arena signage and a Snapchat filter. There will also be Tapout ads during the broadcast as well as Mountain Dew and video game ads at times during the six plus hour live show

Some other sheet news includes:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote