View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 12:34 AM   #189
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I've worked in schools. They are easiest ones to draw. It's aided by most of the wrestlers acting like the lamest kids in the grade. Seriously. I now 100% believe the story about Ted DiBiase walking in on Cody Rhodes playing with action figures.

You made the story sound unappealing by making it sound like who gets to lead The Bullet Club as the lead entertainer so they can run away with the circus and join WWE. Fignuts made it sound more about a rupture between egos and preexisting friendships not being respected, which makes a lot more sense in the context of professional wrestling as conflict drama.

I can understand why Cody, being who he is, would think that he should be the biggest gaijin in Japan, and when Kenny Omega tries to stand up to them kicking the shit out of his friend, he sees an opportunity to turn a section of the group against him so he can finally have glory. That makes perfect sense. Less sense to me is a professional wrestling company pushing the idea that these two guys want to be more robust entertainers than the other so that they can make money elsewhere. It sounds like the Edge/Booker T shampoo commercial feud.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote