View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 03:43 PM   #947
erickman
king of sucks

erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
I think it looked like two guys who had no idea how to fight. I mean what the hell were they doing? Rolling around grabbing leaves swinging their arms about and grunting in some kind of Cactus Jack ripoff. I don't think there was one believable punch the whole scene. Also I've seen Tommy Dreamer get up from much worse than a bullshit shot to the fat gut with handle of a baseball bat. Yeah I don't like the mixing of "episodic" tv like this. It is cool for Lucha Underground because that whole promotion is a gimmick but for Impact, this was bad. Eddie Edwards just constantly making noises as if he was Jack Torrence from The Shining... I get that it's a blood feud but that doesn't make it great.
impact misses jb
erickman is offline   Reply With Quote