View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 12:47 AM   #78
KIRA
Celestia's Left Hand

KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveWadding View Post
Nah, they have that guy hanging around the Temple, the gauntlet is still around. LU never drops ANYTHING I've learned. But, from what MVP SAYS, they were going to put him under a mask and change his whole wrestling style, so it's hard to say what they cut out or didn't.

Listening to Cornette for 5 minutes made me want to swallow a shotgun though. I wonder if he would have the same complaints about Game of Thrones or Harry Potter or some shit. Because LU is closer to those than it is to WWE or fucking Smoky Mountain or whatever garbage Ol Corny fired out of his asscheeks for a bunch of goddamn rednecks.
Exactly when I first heard him criticize Lucha underground I was like okay I like you cornet but this time you are dead wrong Lucha underground is amazing Lucha underground is exactly what wrestling has always tried to be fully realized it pulls out all the stops it runs with the goofiness and plays it completely straight and it works I don't know what his problem is.
KIRA is offline   Reply With Quote