View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 03:22 PM   #124
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
WWE Royal Rumble 2005:

Heat Match: The World's Greatest Tag Team defeated The Dudley Boyz to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles. ****1/2, 82% Overall

Kanyon pinned Al Snow to retain the WWE Hardcore Title. ****, 75% Overall

Spanky/Taka Michinoku and Paul London/Funaki fought to a No Contest when The World's Greatest Tag Team rushed out and attacked them all, proving the whole match to be a set up in favor of The World's Greatest Tag Team. ****, 76% Overall

Jamie Noble cheated to defeat Low Ki and win the WWE Cruiserweight Title. ****1/2, 81% Overall

Lance Storm pinned Matt Hardy to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title. Hardy throws a tantrum afterwards. ***1/4, 72% Overall ( )

Chris Jericho made Eddie Guerrero submit to the Walls of Jericho to retain the WWE Title. They shake hands afterwards. *****, 87% Overall

The Rock hypes up his chances in the Royal Rumble match. 100% Overall

Chris Benoit won the 2005 Royal Rumble, last eliminating Randy Orton. ***1/2, 76% Overall. Side Note: The game made Benoit the first entrant

Chris Benoit is in the ring, about to give a victory promo, when suddenly the surprise guy is apparently Jerry Lynn, as he storms the ring to the shock of everybody and nails Benoit with a Cradle Piledriver, looking like a total psycho. 86% Overall

82% Overall Rating, another damn non-clicking show. Meh, I don't care, especially since I got a 1.90 Buy Rate and Sophie says I'm still killing NWATNA in the ratings.

Road Agent Notes:

Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin blend as a team really well, probably due to their similar styles.

Matt Hardy and Lance Storm didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?

Eddie Guerrero and Chris Jericho work pretty well together due to their similar styles.

Shelton Benjamin: I think i should be higher up the card.
Me: Ask me again when you learn correct capitalization.

Lance Storm: Matt Hardy and me don't have much chemistry in the ring. How about putting me in a program with a worker like Chavo Guerrero Jr? I think our styles would really work well together.
Me: Good idea.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote