View Single Post
Old 03-06-2004, 11:46 PM   #194
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I ran this show with two open slots, reason being that the other match I had planned was ruined by tours.

Extreme Wrestling Alliance Cold Day In Hell

The Director of Authority Erik Watts is backstage, he announces that tonight we will see AJ Styles take on Brock Lesnar for the World title, with a special stimpulation to be announced later.
Overall Rating: 80
Road Agents Notes: Erik Watts gained overness

Chris Chetti and Lash LaRoux defeated Roadkill in a special Handicap challenge to see if Roadkill should gain a US title shot. Roadkill was pinned after a chair shot.
Overall Rating: 66
Crowd Reaction: 58
Match Quality: 75
Road Agents Notes: None

The Briscoe Boys defended the EWA Tag titles again Takao Omori and Jody Fleisch with guest referee Roddy Piper, The Briscoes won after a fast count from Piper on Omori.
Overall Rating: 75
Crowd Reaction: 58
Match Quality: 93
Road Agents Notes: The EWA Tag titles have gained image.

Roddy Piper is shown backstage, he announced that, the tag match was simply a warm up, next week he will referee the US title match between tonights winner, and Takao Omori .
Overall Rating: 79

Paul London defeated CM Punk to retain the US title in a ladder match after nailing the Shooting Star Press, then climbing the ladder for the belt. The two shook hands at the end of the match.
Overall Rating: 75
Crowd Reaction: 62
Match Quality: 89
Road Agents Notes: CM Punk lost overness from this match. The EWA US title gained image.

A video is played hyping the Brock Lesnar - AJ Styles feud.
Overall Rating: 73

Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles wrestled to a no contest double count out, at the end of the match the two continued to brawl to the back until officials pulled them apart. Erik Watts who helped break the fight up announced, Next show AJ Styles will NOT be allowed in the arena!
Overall Rating: 87
Crowd Reaction: 89
Match Quality: 85
Road Agents Notes: The EWA world title has gained image.

Overall Show Rating: 77

My thoughts: Meh, it's more or less what I expected due to the short card. I've got to get the world title off of Brock soon as his contract expires in like 3 or 4 months :meh:

Last edited by HeartBreakMan2k; 03-07-2004 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Styles decided to go tour with Japan, so I can't have the match I want at the next show.
HeartBreakMan2k is offline   Reply With Quote