View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 11:54 PM   #30
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Save often, fellas.

Was wrapping up business on the Groundbreaker and I got back to my ship. Made the rounds and talked to the crew. Talked to Max up in the crew lounge/kitchen, and here comes Parvati coming through the floor climbing an invisible ladder.

Must have been the ladder to heaven because some "doom" music played and somehow, she died. Like, permadeath because it cancelled her side quest and put it in the botched list.

Anyway, reloaded the last auto save and tried again and everything's fine now.
That's been an ingrained lesson since the days of the original Playstation. Learned it hardway from FFVII, where I made it to the North Cave and lost my persistent save. The last one that I had was all the way back on disc 1 at Wall Market when I was trying to see how the Don made his selection. That was the first true start of my save system trust issues.

It's multiple manual saves for me, even with games that have an autosave. Not going to menton how much drive space is eaten up by Skyrim saves...
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote