View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 09:58 AM   #274
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I guess the argument is that WWE has always been pretty ruthless with cutting people, no matter the circumstances. There's a reason they tell people to have other avenues for their career path before getting into wrestling.

Not condoning Vince's actions (I think they're repulsive and that he's repulsive), but these people should know who and what they're dealing with. If they're crying injustice, my sympathies only go so far, since this isn't what I'd call a blindside. Times are tough for everyone right now, but wrestling has proven that it's not the kind of career that's there for you when the chips are down. To think otherwise would show painful levels of naivety.

Even paying people to sit at home wasn't done to "take care of them," but done as a business move to hurt the value of said wrestlers and other companies that could use them. In wrestling, you are nothing more than a commodity, especially in the WWE. It has always been that way and will always be that way.

Last edited by Ol Dirty Dastard; 04-24-2020 at 10:30 AM.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote