View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 05:15 PM   #70
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Noid. I like you. And if you’re doing a gimmick and I’m being that dipshit who is missing the point, then let me remind you that Poe’s law is a thing. But you definitely have been coming off as CyNick-like lately. And it’s not just because I’m an AEW mark. I’m pretty on the fence about AEW. At their best, I think they are far superior to WWE (from a storytelling standpoint at least. Which is the only standpoint anyone can compete with WWE on because of money and legacy.)

At their worst, they are TNA. The worst years of TNA. It’s not good.

But I think you’ve let peoples need to love AEW because it’s not WWE push you too far in the opposite direction. All wrestling is still shit. Maybe you don’t need to pick a side so firmly.
Not really doing a gimmick, although I do love taking jabs at AEW because people get so upset about it. BigCrippyZ, for example, went from basically taking my side in anything to calling me a cocksucker that can't take Vince and Triple H's dick out of my mouth. All I've said that is "pro-WWE" is that their long-range vision seems better, Meltzer's biased reporting is designed to make them look like the put-upon underdogs and should be taken skeptically, and that the main roster WWE I've seen in the past year has been better than AEW.

I completely agree that all wrestling is still shit. I honestly don't think I've chosen a side. I'll disagree that they are better at telling stories than the WWE. Cody vs. Dustin was good, Jericho vs. Cody was good. I like MJF, but Cody vs. MJF was spotty. Mox pretending to be a pirate only to reveal he was "lol faking" the whole time did not tick that box for me. He's Zany Dean Ambrose except he's traded a pot-plant for a car.

Like everyone, I've been waiting 20 years for an alternative. Something good. There's the money in TV rights fees that a billionaire can come along, pick the best wrestlers not in WWE, and put on something different and make a killing out of it. AEW is not that something different, and I won't bow to it just because they're trying their hardest. Fuck them. They insult my intelligence as much in little ways and far more in bigger ways than WWE. I don't have the patience to wait another 20 years for wrestling to get good. These fuckers are pissing on me and telling me it's raining.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote