View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 10:50 PM   #133
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
Naw, I'm more own brand of annoying. I in fact like a lot about AEW, but if you want to knock WWE for having a basketball segment, I am happy to point out that every promotion does stupid stuff. Don't imply its only WWE, because clearly it's not.

My being annoying is pointing out hypocrisy. If this was Wednesday and you were saying so and so should leave AEW because it's stupid they have to do dumb being the elite crap, I would say it's no dumber than WWE doing this or that.

My difference is I don't take shots at one while pretending the other walks in water. Never have, never will.
I agree, sort your shit out Smeat... How dare you discuss how shit the WWE product is in a WWE thread without detailing the Wrestlecrap every other fed is peddling
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote