View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #604
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
LOL, Cool story bro. Just the other day I was in the alchemist's shop in Whiterun just fucking around and sneakily stealing stuff and whatever. Somehow I got into trouble with the guards and chose to fight to the death, except I never died because of my Close Wound and Grand Healing spells, that's not the bug/glitch. What happened was, I left the shop after grabbing some supplies and doing a little alchemy at her lab, walked back outside the shop, waited until it was late at night when everyone's asleep in game for the most part (I ended the combat by yielding and paying a minor fine). I reloaded the game from the autosave file, so it was still the middle of the night, and this girl who runs the shop is asleep, yet somehow she was still talking to me as if we were doing business, and it wasn't one of those things where she wakes up and is like oh, you don't belong in here, etc., it was actual small talk that you might hear if you were on good terms or doing business with someone. So weird.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote