View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 04:57 PM   #14040
Extreme Angle
XBL TAG : Mootkinstein

Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
I'm not a bitch about the visuals like everybody seems to be, overall I like the classical aesthetics even if Halo's trademark geometry looks a tad dated in 2020. People just forget that those basic looking ramps and staged encounter areas are cery important to how Halo plays, which H5 learned the hard way. Anyway:
Yeah, I was really digging the vibe! Admitedly looked a little sketchy pretty much all over, but by no means warranting the backlash.
Quote:
- That grapple hook is god awful. Does not belong at all.
Amen.
Quote:
- Either sprint is in or out, don't have it be this sluggish jog trying to make everyone happy you just piss everyone off. OG Halo fans, our demographic, needs to realize you're not getting kids to play a shooter with no sprint. Unless you're prepared for cult success rather than mega success. And we know which one Microsoft wants for Halo.
I'm all for Sprint. if you want real classic Halo then play MCC.
Quote:
I don't really play Halo for story anymore after H4 and H5's back to back character assassination spree so I'm displeased that the delay certainly means I won't see multiplayer for another year maybe.
It's not uncommon for me to argue that Halo 5 has the best feeling multiplayer of Halo to date. Something about sprinting, sliding, dashing and doing cheeky hovers makes me feel like a super hero.
Extreme Angle is offline   Reply With Quote