Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 08:36 PM   #2897
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lol, I don’t even remember what analogy you are referring to. Please remind me. But I’m the one actually staying on-point here. We’re talking about AEW’s declining ratings and the possible reasons for them. You keep trying to veer away from that to try and go after my personality (or at least your perception of it, which you get monstrously wrong). And you’ve been that way since I called you out that one time, because I think you think you’ve got to be the smartest guy in the room. Since then it’s just been irrelevant trash from you.

Let me try and correct your course a bit:

Do you deny that AEW’s ratings are declining?

That question is specific and on the subject matter. Instead of going off into these insecure places where you keep trying to grab a gotcha or insult me instead of my actual arguments, can you kindly stay on topic, Mr. Internet Debate, and respond to that simple, relevant question?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote