View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 03:24 PM   #188
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
What if as DLC, they give you an entirely new city.

Think about it for a second. Say for example you play through the regular game and then the DLC is you having to go to another city to help out family or whatever reason they make up for you having to go there.

Basically, it would be like San Andreas in that you go to a whole new city every so often. I never felt that with GTA4, mostly because its all the same city.
To be fair, the scale was different. While SA was a whole (or part of an) entire state, Liberty City in 4 was generally about the same size as the map in SA, maybe a bit smaller if you take into account the amount of nothingness in SA.

Meatball is right that it might not be feasible as DLC. Personally, as I said, I wouldn't mind paying for a whole new game, especially if it's the scale of the original in terms of both map and story. Maybe for that game include a code where if you own GTA 5 you can fly to it with free DLC (or $10 for a used copy, keeping the current trends in mind) where it basically downloads the entire map from GTA 5 but with the cars, pedestrians etc of the later game.
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote